Joanne Horn, the founder of Second Half Connections, is also available for public speaking and presentations within the field of "creative aging."
The following are a sample of past speaking engagements.
- Radio interview on the Mary Jones Show WDRC, Hartford, CT "Legacy Writing in the Second Half of Life" on September 6, 2013. Posted on homepage.
- “If I’m Not A Writer, Why Should I Write Stories About My Life?" for the King County Library System 2012 Spring/Summer program series on “More to Explore 50+” at the following locations: Newport Way Library, Federal Way Library, and Vashon Island Library.
- At the U. of Washington School of Social Work, Gerontology Certificate Program: "Career Opportunities in Lifelong Learning" featured Joanne as one of three panelists.May 18, 2013.
- "Managing Life Transitions" for Seattle First Baptist Church May 2013.
- "Opportunities of the Second Half of Life" also at the First Baptist Chuch.
To schedule Joanne for speaking engagements contact her via webmail or directly at 206-953-9912.